500 ml Pump Spray
One of the more damaging contaminants that attack your clear coat/ paint is the acidic insect residue/bug guts.
- The acids in the bug remain easily etch your clear coat/paint if not removed quickly.
- Sonax has developed a solvent and acid-free cleaner that penetrates and dissolves insect residue making it easy to remove.
- The acid-free formulation insures that Insect Remover is safe for virtually all exterior surfaces including paint, glass, chrome, and plastic.
- Ensure that the surface is cool to the touch and spray a small amount onto a soft cloth.
- Gently dab the Remover onto the insect residue, let it work for a couple of minutes, dab more remover as many times as necessary until the contaminants are thoroughly dissolved.
- Do not allow the Insect Remover to self dry on the paint.
- Once everything is removed, wash the area thoroughly with a car wash and dry.
- Reapply a coat of wax and you are done.